Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MY LIFE..

My life, I should say is something so plain and ordinary but I admit, it is also grand in a way. You might be wondering on what aspect did this actually happen? Well, for simple reason.. In all the problems, tribulations, trials that comes my way, there's always my God.. He never abandoned me, never neglected me in any way.. My God! I don't know how'd I've lived my life without him.. I'm so blessed to have my God with me.. But, know what? My God is not a selfish God.. In fact, He's also inviting you to talk to Him, visit Him.. He's everywhere, waiting patiently for you to talk to Him.. I hope you will not disregard His invitation, for you and Him to talk.. God bless all of us.. May our Lord God continue to shine upon us..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home