Wednesday, August 8, 2007

How is it to continue living?

How is it to continue living?

How is it to continue living
The first time we've met, I easily realized that you will become a special person in my life
What I didn't know is that you will become my special someone
How come all good things must come to end
When I just realized that I finally love you.
How is it to continue living
It was hard to explain how we became special
When they say that there's nothing special between the two of us
What they say is not important, what matters is that we love each other
Or so I think, because right infront of my face you have shown me, how you loathed me.
How is it to continue living
It was never easy to forget you
Afterall, we've been friends
I need to let go, I need to free myself from the kind of loving you've given me
I just pray that someday, somehow, we will be able to forgive each other.
How is it to continue living?
I don't know, who knows the answer
But someday, I hope I will know the answer
And when the time comes that we meet again both of us can give each other a smile
And say, how are you my friend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home