Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Life is too easy, too difficult to understand...

Who says that life is easy? Who says it's difficult? Well, whatever your opinion is, it doesn't matter.. I am single right now and I've experienced having boyfriends and for me, there was no difference in whatever status.. Well, others may say because he's not yet the right man, maybe true.. But my point of argumentation is, whatever you do with your life, it's your life.. It's how you treat your life.. If you will choose to be miserable then, that's your choice.. No one can question that, it's what you want for your life.. To live a life is not easy.. It always give people the creep of looking into the future.. I must say that, from a single's point of view, life is something so difficult and so easy.. As the line in the song says: "Life is something that you give it away." Your life, my life, is not ours.. It's for other people to enjoy.. If you can have a chance to make others happy, then do it.. Who knows of what will happen next? You don't know until when you will live.. What matter is that you have people in your life now, who's happy that you are there in their lives.. I know now what I want, I know now what to ask God, that to have friends, they maybe few, but I know they will stick with me through thick and thin.. Living life is not easy when you're alone, but try to live it with friends around, I'm sure you will enjoy it, the same way I do..
I hope you have some good memories to share to your friends, so, you will always have something to laugh about.. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home